SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Latrobe
This LEED Certified, four-story 109 suite hotel features a combination of king, queens, and accessible units with various offerings. Designed for one of the world’s greatest golfers, Arnold Palmer, custom interior details communicate his legacy, recognitions, awards, and personality.
- City Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Year CompletedJune 2012
- Size of Project71,000 SF, 109 keys
- CollaboratorsPrater Engineering Associates, Jezerinac Geers
- Environmental CredentialsLEED Gold Certified, 2013
- RecognitionProject of the Year, Marriott Hotels International